How do I know that my baby is teething?
When it comes to teething, all babies are different. But your baby will probably get their first tooth some time during their first year.
What do you think are some symptoms of teething?
How can you support your baby through the process?
Baby teeth sometimes emerge with no pain or discomfort at all.
At other times, you may notice:
- their gum is sore and red where the tooth is coming through
- they have a mild temperature of 38C
- they have 1 flushed cheek
- they have a rash on their face
- they're rubbing their ear
- they're dribbling more than usual
- they're gnawing and chewing on things a lot
- they're more fretful than usual
- they're not sleeping very well